View Profile Page
I am a specialist in the field of genetic sequencing both with NGS and sanger sequencing. I also have experience with fragment analysis.
One of my most proud achievements is setting up the Next Generation Sequencing laboratory at Montclair State University. In addition to using this amazing technology for research projects, I have recently started doing more teaching with graduate and undergraduate courses instructing how to get from DNA extraction to bioinformatic analysis and how this technology can be utilized across so many sectors from healthcare to environmental monitoring to genome exploration and many more.
If you would like to run samples for genetic analysis or enquire about the possibility please feel free to contact me.
NGS, NGS library preparation, Sanger sequencing, Fragment analysis, Bioanalyzer, DNA quantification, microscope repair, QIIME, MG-RAST, Illumina software
- How to submit samples for sequencing
- Fragment Analysis Protocol
- Biology Department Equipment List
- mtDNA Lab Protocol
- How to print a poster in Science Hall
- List of outlets on backup power in Science Hall
- MiSeq NGS specifications
- Sequencing Chemistry Guide 3rd Edition
- Genetic Sequencing Capillary Electrophoresis Protocol (SOP)
- Gel Electrophoresis Protocol (SOP)