Hearing and Balance Services
The purpose of the Hearing and Balance Services in the Montclair State University Center for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology is fourfold:
- to develop professionals who will meet the healthcare needs of the tri-state area through prevention, assessment and management of hearing and balance disorders in children, adolescents and adults from diverse populations;
- to conduct clinically based research to advance knowledge and develop improved remediation strategies for normal and disordered hearing and balance across the lifespan;
- to provide educational and clinical services to the University and the metropolitan New Jersey communities; and
- to provide leadership in clinical practice to the profession of audiology.
The long-term goal of our clinical program is to attain a national reputation for:
- providing high quality graduate clinical education in audiology;
- conducting clinical research that contributes to the body of knowledge in the discipline of audiology; and
- providing excellent audiology services to individuals across the lifespan with hearing and balance disorders.
We are located at 1515 Broad Street, Building B, in Bloomfield, NJ only a short distance from the main campus. Ample parking is available. Click here for Driving Directions
The mission of the Montclair State University Center for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology is to provide outstanding clinical training for audiology students and to serve the audiologic needs of individuals at Montclair State University and in the surrounding communities.
Clinic related forms
Address: 1515 Broad Street, Building B, Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Phone number: 973 655-3934