Center for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
This state-of-the-art clinic is located at 1515 Broad Street, Building B, Bloomfield NJ. It is in the heart of the surrounding communities of Montclair, Bloomfield, Clifton and Nutley and is a short distance from the main campus of Montclair State University. There is ample parking at the facility. We offer evaluation and therapy services for children and adults who have communications disorders or differences or who may have hearing, auditory processing and/or balance concerns.
Assessments will be completed by audiology doctoral students under the close supervision of state licensed and ASHA certified audiologists.
Evaluation and treatment will be provided without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, disability, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, ability to pay or source of payment.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or have a question please call or email us.
- Hearing and Balance Clinic 973-655-3934
- Speech-Language Pathology Clinic 973-655-6917
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer hours (late May-early August): Open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for telephone calls Monday – Thursday. Later clinic hours are also available. For more information please contact the clinic of interest.
- Regular hours: Open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for telephone calls Monday – Friday. Later clinic hours are also available. For more information please contact the clinic of interest.
Our services are offered at a reduced fee, however, fees are charged for all services and products dispensed. A sliding scale is available for individuals who meet financial eligibility requirements. Credit cards are accepted. Medicare is accepted for audiology services if a physician’s prescription is provided.
Hearing & Balance Clinic Forms
- Welcome Letter
- Adult History Form
- Pediatric (3-18 years) History Form
- Infant (0-3 years) History Form
- Student Clinician Policy
- Medicare Authorization
- Release Authorization
Speech-Language Clinic Forms