Parking Services is consistently monitoring data to assess needs for varying parking options on campus. With recent closures in the Red Hawk Deck due to higher demand, we have developed a plan to assist transient parkers with accessing the campus while, at the same time, avoiding Red Hawk Deck traffic patterns. By utilizing the Parker App both online and on your mobile device, you will be notified if the Red Hawk Deck is closed. University students, faculty, staff and guests wishing to park on campus when the Red Hawk Deck is closed may utilize the following options:
1. Daytime Red Hawk Deck Overflow Parking
· If the Red Hawk Deck is closed, you may utilize surface lot parking in Lots 28S, 60, and 60N with Pay-By-Phone services using location code 4036 at the rate of $1.00 per hour. Signs will be available for your use. You may register with Pay-By-Phone Services by going to www.paybyphone.com and downloading their app or contacting the number available on signs in the above-mentioned lots. .
2. Evening Parking Options
· Evening or Off-Peak hours begin at 4:30pm-7:30 am.
· As a Commuter Student you are eligible for an Evening Permit for $115.00+tax. This permit is valid in any commuter lot from only 4:30 pm until 2:00am and all day on weekends. Permits will be available for purchase online or in-office.
· Metered spaces in Lot 20 are available for up to 3 hours.
· Evening Pay-By-Phone Services are available in any commuter lot from 4:30pm-7:30am (with the exception of CarParc Diem) using location code 4040 at the rate of $1.00 per hour. Signs will be available for your use. You may register with Pay-By-Phone Services by going to www.paybyphone.com and downloading their app or contacting the number available on signs in the above-mentioned lots. This location code may also be utilized for Commuter Students wishing to park overnight.
Please note: CarParc Diem is closed daily from 2:00am-6:00am for maintenance purposes. Any vehicle parked in CarParc Diem during these times is subject to ticketing.
We thank you for your attention and hope these changes are most suitable to your parking needs. Please visit our website for updated Parking Regulations, Parking Map, and links to Pay-By-Phone and Parker App services. If you have any additional questions please follow us on Twitter, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at 973-655-7580.