- 8 - 9 PM, Clear Thursdays:
- January 23 to May 8, except March 13 (Spring Break)
- 7:30 for small kids to see the Moon! (2/6, 2/13, 4/10, 5/8)
- In front of Richardson Hall, a Science and Mathematics Building, just east of the Student Center.
- To See:
- Constellations, the Moon, Planets, Star clusters,
- Double stars, Nebulae, Galaxies, and more.
- The Moon will be featured on Feb. 6, Feb. 13, Apr. 10, and May 8.
- See Jupiter all spring.
- See Orion and the Pleiades January to March.
Our telescopes cannot see through clouds! Public Telescope Night will be cancelled if the weather is cloudy, very cold, or very windy. (It is “clear” if you can see the moon or ten stars clearly.)
North Jersey Astronomical Group
Dr. Marc Favata
- On facebook: North Jersey Astronomical Group
Other stargazing opportunities (with the Riker Hill Art Park, Livingston, with the Newark Museum Staff):