What is HawkSync?
HawkSync (powered by OrgSync) is your connection to University clubs and organizations.
What Can HawkSync Do For You?
- Learn about the many types of clubs and organizations
- View upcoming programs
- Explore your community
- And help you get INVOLVED!
There will be a series of trainings on how to use HawkSync and all of its features throughout the year. Visit the Center for Student Involvement (CSI) portal in HawkSync to find tutorials and upcoming trainings.
How to Use HawkSync
- Find the organizations, clubs and groups you’re already involved in or discover new ones.
- View a centralized calendar of all the upcoming events/programs being hosted by clubs and organizations.
- Customize your HawkSync page to show you the content of all your organizations in one place - your HawkSync feed.
- Manage the clubs, organizations and groups to which you belong.
Get Started Today!
- Using your NetID, login to HawkSync.
- Complete your profile.
- Browse for Organizations that you’re a part of or interested in (and join their portal).
- View the calendar for upcoming events and programs.