The Spring 2008 Graduate Student Orientation will provide an opportunity for you to learn about the Montclair State University campus and specifically; its services, faculty, staff, administrators, and fellow graduate students. Let us help you gather the tools you need as you embark on your graduate career.
Student Center Ballrooms, January 12, 20089:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Over the course of the day, we will be offering sessions on the following topics.
- Graduate Studies at MSU
- Preparation for Graduate Studies
- Academic Policies
- Academic Services & Resources
- Sprague Library Resources
- Health and Wellness Services
Time will also be scheduled for students to obtain:
- Parking Accounts
- ID Cards
- Montclair State Free E-mail Accounts
- Text books from the University Bookstore