Congratulations on your acceptance to MSU !
All new incoming students are required to attend the two day summer orientation and register for classes before the Fall semester begins. New Student Orientation will aid in your transition to college life and help you learn more about MSU. Orientation reservations are made by your accepted major.
- Undeclared Students: June 26 - 27 or July 6 - 7
- College of Education & Human Services: July 10-11
- School of Business: July 12-13
- College of Science & Mathematics: July 17 -18
- College of Humanities & Social Science: July 19-20
- School of the Arts: July 24-25
To view information about the orientations go to: www.montclair.edu/nse/programs/nso.html