photo of student walking on campus
News and Announcements

AuD Alumnus, Maged Haimed ’11, Promoted to Manager for Oticon

Posted in: Communication Sciences Disorders

Maged Haimed, an alumnus of the AuD program at MSU, has been promoted to the Mid-Atlantic Regional Manager for one of the largest hearing aid companies in the world, Oticon. Haimed graduated from Montclair State University’s Audiology program in 2011. He started his career in private practice assisting in the diagnosis of hearing loss and vestibular disorders. Haimed enjoyed the vital role he played in the rehabilitation journey of patients and cherished the impact his work had on their quality of life.

Haimed moved to the industry side of audiology six years ago, accepting a position with Oticon, achieving his goal to assist others on a larger scale. He started with Oticon as an account manager and has recently been promoted to regional manager for this highly recognizable and reputable hearing aid manufacturer.

“I never thought this is where my career will be when I decided to be an audiologist, but if it wasn’t for Montclair Audiology Program, I would’ve never thought this could’ve been an option. You can say the program opened many doors for me.”