The Office of Commuter Life aims to supply commuter students with a multitude of different resources to get them more acclimated to Montclair State’s campus. Learn more about the resources provided by our office, the Center for Student Involvement, and other campus partners through the different tabs in the left hand column.
- Locker Rentals: Lockers are available starting the first day of classes and are on a first-come first-serve basis. Click the link for the full info.
- Parking Information: Get all of the information you need before arriving to campus plus get a detailed map of parking locations.
- Commuter Meal Plans: Save money and time with these newly designed meal plans tailored to meet your needs on campus!
- Commuter Pit Stops: Looking for a place to unwind during the day? Check out one of over 20 different Pit Stops on campus!
- Transportation: No car? No problem! There are different ways to get to Montclair State that offer affordable options.
- Printing Labs and Laptop Rentals: Need something printed? Have an assignment that needs finishing up? With a valid Montclair State University ID, students can print on campus or rent a laptop for a few hours during the day.
- Health and Wellness: Learn all about what campus has to offer to keep you leading a healthy life!
- On-Campus Jobs: Working a campus job is a great way to get involved on and get the most of your college experience. Click for a listing of all jobs available TODAY!
- Off-Campus Housing: Montclair State University now features a BRAND NEW site that lets you search for apartments and roommates