The Center provides program planning, evaluation, and applied research services related to:
- needs assessment (e.g., community audits)
- program design (e.g., program plans, logic models)
- evaluation design (e.g., evaluation plans, SMART objectives)
- instrument development (e.g., surveys, interview and focus group protocols)
- data collection (e.g., surveys, interviews, focus groups, observations)
- data analysis (e.g., quantitative, qualitative)
- reporting (e.g., user-focused reports, data visualizations, GIS maps)
- evaluation and measurement capacity building (e.g., workshops, trainings, technical assistance)
CREEHS serves partners working in a range of program areas, including:
- education (e.g., teacher preparation and professional development, community schools, after school programs, STEM education),
- public health and health care (e.g., community health, active living and healthy eating, food security, diabetes care), and
- human services (e.g., substance abuse and intervention, aging, service learning, youth development, community development).
Accessibility, listening, willingness to participate in a project from the start to get a sense of what needs to be measured, range of expertise is wide and deep.