Instructional Technology and Design Services (ITDS), in collaboration with the Disability Resource Center (DRC), provides training to faculty and staff in order to assist them in learning what is required to make documents and course materials accessible.
Training classes include:
- How to Design an Accessible Canvas Course and Create Accessible Materials
Please access the ITDS training registration site (https://itdstraining.montclair.edu) to register for training and obtain additional information about the classes offered.
The following e-learning courses have been made available to instruct University users of SensusAccess, the self-service tool for generating more accessible versions of documents.
- Module 1: Introduction to the e-learning course
- Module 2: Overview of the SensusAccess service
- Module 3: Producing simple MP3 files
- Module 4: Converting inaccessible and tricky documents
- Module 5: Producing simple e-books
- Module 6: Designing and creating accessible documents
- Module 7: Producing advanced e-books
- Module 8: Producing DAISY books
- Module 9: Producing Braille