Recent MS in Sustainability Science Applied Internship Projects
- Michelle Krause, 2016. Green Mission Initiative at Whole Foods in Ridgewood, NJ
- Teresa Liang, 2016. Development of a preschool program in sustainability science.
- Alexa Rachael Marques, 2016. Ecological Restoration of Teaneck Creek Conservatory
- Christopher Marinello, 2015. Developing a green infrastructure index for areas in need.
- Lisa Johnson, 2015. Internship in Sustainable Development and Green Business Practices, Conducted through Colectivo Integral de Desarrollo, a non-profit organization in Lima, Peru
- Joseph Cavera, 2014. Risk Assessment Strategies for Transport of Contaminated Sediment.
- Brian Ryu, 2014. Developing Sustainable Solutions for Dry Cleaning Establishments: Alternatives to percloroethlyene.