Welcome Class of 2024!
We are glad you’ve chosen to be a Red Hawk and look forward to seeing you in the fall semester! Welcome to Red Hawk Country!
ID Cards and New Student Orientation
It is mandatory for you to submit a photo to be used for your University ID card through the eAccounts website before your scheduled virtual orientation.
With the adaptation of virtual orientation this summer, we are developing a plan on how to distribute ID cards for new students residing on campus and new students commuting to campus. Instructions for ID card distribution will be posted on this website at a later date.
University ID Card “To Do List” Before Your Orientation:
- Find\take a great photo of yourself! (Color photo only).
- Crop from just above the top of your head to your shoulders. (Important – do not crop off any part of your head or the photo will be rejected!)
- Look straight ahead into the camera.
- Hats, sunglasses, emojis, hands, hair, making faces, or anything obstructing\touching your face is not permitted.
- You must be the only person in the photo.
- Use a flash to eliminate shadows on your face.
- Stand against a light colored wall for the background.
- Think of a driver’s license\passport photo but with a smile!
How To Upload Your Photo
- Log into the eAccounts website with your NetID and password and register your account if this is your first time visiting eAccounts.
- To register your account:
- Click on the “Profile” tab
- Click “Transaction System Registration” in the menu bar
- Click “Register” to connect your account to the transaction system
- Now you can submit your photo, click the “Profile” tab and then click “Click here to submit your photo link”, from here you will be prompted to upload your photo.
- Within 24 hours (business days only) you will receive an automated email indicating whether your photo was either approved or rejected.
Please Note: Photos are reviewed during business hours\days (excluding Fridays in the summer, Saturdays, Sundays). After review, an automated email is sent informing you whether your photo has been accepted or rejected.
Two Forms of Identification
- Present two forms of valid identification to obtain your University ID Card (one form of photo identification is mandatory). Examples of valid identification would be:
One from Column A One from Column B
|Valid photo driver’s license||Credit\debit card|
|Valid photo passport||Birth certificate|
|Valid photo military ID card||Health insurance card|
|Valid state photo ID card||Previous school ID card|
|Signed Social Security card|
Pictures on cell phones of identification will not be accepted. Actual documents must be presented.
ID Card Distribution
The process for ID card distribution is still under evaluation. Check back frequently as details and instructions will be posted on this website.
Visit the ID Card website for the latest information. Photos are only accepted through the eAccounts website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a problem logging into eAccounts. Your NetID must have been activated at least 24 hours prior to being able to log into eAccounts.