Welcome Class of 2023!
We are glad you’ve chosen to be a Red Hawk and look forward to seeing you during summer orientation! Welcome to Red Hawk Country!
It is mandatory and important for you to submit a photo to be used for your University ID card through the eAccounts website before your scheduled orientation.
Why Do I Need My ID Card During Orientation?
Receiving your ID card at check in is vital. Your ID card is your key to the building and room for your overnight stay! It is also the only way to access the meal plan assigned to you for your Orientation. Without your ID card, you will not be able to check in, access your room or grab a bite to eat!
Your University ID card is also required at check-in during Move In Day for the fall semester.
ID cards will be distributed at Orientation check-in. Photos are reviewed during business hours\days (excluding Fridays in the Summer, Saturdays, Sundays). After review, an automated email is sent informing you whether your photo has been accepted or rejected.
University ID Card To Do List Before Your Orientation!
- Find\take a great photo of yourself! (Color photo only).
- Crop from just above the top of your head to your shoulders. (Important – do not crop off any part of your head!)
- Photo should have you looking straight ahead into the camera.
- No hats, sunglasses, emojis, hands, hair or anything else should be obstructing\touching your face.
- Use a flash to eliminate shadows on your face.
- Stand against a light colored wall or door for the background.
- Think of a driver’s license\passport photo but with a smile!
How To Upload Your Photo
- Log into the eAccounts website with your NetID and password and register your account if this is your first time visiting eAccounts.
- To register your account:
- Click on the “Profile” tab
- Click “Transaction System Registration” in the menu bar
- Click “Register” to connect your account to the transaction system
- Now you can submit your photo, click the “Profile” tab and then click “Click here to submit your photo link”, from here you will be prompted to upload your photo.
- Within 24 hours (business days only) you will receive an automated email saying your photo was either approved or rejected.
Please Note: Photos are reviewed during business hours\days (excluding Fridays in the Summer, Saturdays, Sundays). After review, an automated email is sent informing you whether your photo has been accepted or rejected.
Two Forms of Identification!
On your Orientation day, be sure to bring two forms of identification with you to Orientation check-in. This is to confirm your identity so you can receive your University ID card. One form of identification must be a photo ID (license, passport, etc.). The second form can be anything that matches the name on the photo ID (credit card, bank card, insurance card, social security card, birth certificate, etc.).