Welcome Class of 2025!
We are glad you’ve chosen to be a Red Hawk and look forward to seeing you in the fall semester! Welcome to Red Hawk Country!
ID Cards and New Student Orientation/Summer Programs
It is mandatory for you to submit a photo to be used for your University ID card through the eAccounts website as you will need your ID card during your visit. Your photo must be approved before your ID card can be processed. Please follow the guidelines in eAccounts on submitting a good photo.
The deadlines for photo submission for students attending Summer Bridge and New Student Orientation on campus are:
Summer Bridge – June 1* New Student Orientation – June 14*
*The deadline has passed to submit your photo. If you have not done so already, please submit your photo immediately. Your photo MUST be approved BEFORE Summer Bridge and Orientation programs begin.
ID cards will be distributed during orientation\program check in for those attending on campus. Don’t forget to bring two forms of identification with you. One form must be a photo ID. Photos of IDs will not be accepted.
If you are attending orientation or Summer Bridge in person on campus and plan to reside on campus for the Fall 2021 semester, you must receive your ID card during orientation as it will be required at residence hall check in on Move In Day.
Students attending orientation or Summer Bridge programs virtually will need to process your ID card in person when you arrive on campus for classes or before your residence hall move in day.
Commuter students can process their ID card when they arrive on campus for classes.
University ID Card “To Do List” Before Your Orientation:
- Find\take a great photo of yourself! (Color photo only).
- Crop from just above the top of your head to your shoulders. (Important – do not crop off any part of your head or the photo will be rejected!)
- Look straight ahead into the camera.
- Hats, sunglasses, emojis, hands, hair, making faces, or anything obstructing\touching your face is not permitted.
- You must be the only person in the photo.
- Use a flash to eliminate shadows on your face.
- Stand against a light colored wall for the background.
- Think of a driver’s license\passport photo but with a smile!
How To Upload Your Photo
- Log into the eAccounts website with your NetID and password and register your account if this is your first time visiting eAccounts.
- To register your account:
- Click on the “Profile” tab
- Click “Transaction System Registration” in the menu bar
- Click “Register” to connect your account to the transaction system
- Now you can submit your photo, click the “Profile” tab and then click “Click here to submit your photo link”, from here you will be prompted to upload your photo.
- Within 24 hours (business days only) you will receive an automated email indicating whether your photo was either approved or rejected.
Please Note: Photos are reviewed during business hours\days (excluding Fridays in the summer, Saturdays, Sundays). After review, an automated email is sent informing you whether your photo has been accepted or rejected.
Two Forms of Identification
- Present two forms of valid identification to obtain your University ID Card (one form of photo identification is mandatory). Examples of valid identification would be:
|One from Column A||One from Column B|
|Valid photo driver’s license||Credit\debit card|
|Valid photo passport||Birth certificate|
|Valid photo military ID card||Health insurance card|
|Valid state photo ID card||Previous school ID card|
|Signed Social Security card|
Pictures on cell phones of identification will not be accepted. Actual documents must be presented.
ID Card Distribution
If you are attending orientation on campus and have met all of the orientation registration and photo submit deadlines, you will receive your ID card at orientation check in.
If you are attending virtual orientation, you can process your ID card in person at the ID Card Office during business hours. Your photo still needs to be uploaded and approved in eAccounts before processing your ID card.
Please make sure you receive your ID card during orientation or Summer Bridge – especially if you intend to live on campus for the Fall 2021 semester. ID cards are required at residence hall check in on Move In Day.
Please email email@example.com if you have a problem logging into eAccounts. Your NetID must have been activated at least 24 hours prior to being able to log into eAccounts.