University ID Card “To Do List” Before Your Orientation:
- Find\take a great photo of yourself! (Color photo only).
- Crop from just above the top of your head to your shoulders. (Important – do not crop off any part of your head or the photo will be rejected!)
- Look straight ahead into the camera.
- Hats, sunglasses, emojis, hands, hair, making faces, or anything obstructing\touching your face is not permitted.
- You must be the only person in the photo.
- Use a flash to eliminate shadows on your face.
- Stand against a light colored wall for the background.
- Think of a driver’s license\passport photo but with a smile!
How To Upload Your Photo
- Log into the eAccounts website with your NetID and password and register your account if this is your first time visiting eAccounts.
- To register your account:
- Click on the “Profile” tab
- Click “Transaction System Registration” in the menu bar
- Click “Register” to connect your account to the transaction system
- Now you can submit your photo, click the “Profile” tab and then click “Click here to submit your photo link”, from here you will be prompted to upload your photo.
- Within 24 hours (business days only) you will receive an automated email indicating whether your photo was either approved or rejected.
Please Note: Photos are reviewed during business hours\days (excluding Fridays in the summer, Saturdays, Sundays). After review, an automated email is sent informing you whether your photo has been accepted or rejected.
Two Forms of Identification
Present two forms of valid identification to obtain your University ID Card (one form of photo identification is mandatory). Examples of valid identification would be:
|One from Column A
|One from Column B
|Valid photo driver’s license
|Valid photo passport
|Valid photo military ID card
|Health insurance card
|Valid state photo ID card
|Previous school ID card
|Signed Social Security card
Pictures on cell phones of identification will not be accepted. Actual documents must be presented.