ID Card Guidelines During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions. You will receive an auto reply to your email, check your spam or junk folder if you do not see it. Please review the information as it provides answers to most frequently asked questions.
- New ID Cards: All photos for new ID cards must be uploaded through the eAccounts website. Photos will not be taken in the office.
- Replacement ID cards will use the same photo on file – or you must have had the new photo uploaded and approved prior to processing your replacement card.
- For new students (freshman and transfer): It is mandatory to upload your photo for your ID card through the eAccounts website before your scheduled orientation. Please read the updated guidelines.
About Your ID Card
All members of the Montclair State University community are required to have and carry their University issued ID card while on campus.
Besides identifying you as a member of the University community, University ID cards are used to access:
- Meal Plans
- Flex and Red Hawk Dollars accounts
- Entrance into the Student Recreation Center
- Print labs
- Residence Hall access
- and more!
Visit the University’s eAccounts website for 24/7 service to:
- Purchase Red Hawk Dollars with your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card (2.75% service fee associated).
- Disable the use of your ID card by marking all card numbers “Lost” if your ID card is lost or stolen.
- View your current use of Red Hawk Dollars, Flex Dollars, and/or meal plan.
- Upload a photo for your ID card in the “Profile” section.
- Download the Transact eAccounts app in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.