ID Card Policy
Every student, faculty, staff, contractor or affiliate on campus is required to have a University-issued photo identification card (ID Card). Montclair State University ID cards must be carried at all times while on campus.
To freeze lost or stolen ID cards 24/7, please visit the eAccounts website or use the Blackboard eAccounts app. ID cards can only be unfrozen in person at the ID Card Office.
Photo ID cards are not mailed out and require in person verification of identity in order to receive your ID card. If your schedule does not permit you to be on campus during normal business hours, please be sure to process/pick up your ID card during orientation.
Just a reminder that students living on campus this semester will need their University ID card at residence check in on move in day.
Visit the University’s eAccounts website for 24/7 service to:
- Purchase Red Hawk Dollars with your Visa, Mastercard or Discover card.
- Freeze your ID card if it’s lost or stolen
- View your current use of Red Hawk Dollars, Flex Dollars and/or meal plan
- Upload a photo for your ID card Online Photo Submit in the “Profile” section
- How to download the eAccounts app
Effective Date: September 1, 2018
Policy Owner: ID Card Office
Responsible Office: Auxiliary Services, Student Development Campus Life
Policy Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org