All photos for ID cards must be submitted through and approved in the eAccounts website prior to processing your ID card.
Faculty, Staff and University Affiliates Need an ID Card
- Door access to select buildings and classrooms
- Memberships and admittance to the Recreation Center and gymnasium
- Library text and video check out
- Use of Meal Plans and Red Hawk Dollars accounts
- Kronos time clocks (select employees)
- Department photocopy machines
In order to obtain your employee ID card, you will need to meet the following:
- Faculty, staff, and University affiliates are able to get their ID card processed 48 hours after their CWID # have been generated and paperwork fully processed through Human Resources. If you are unsure if your CWID has been added to the ID card system, please call 973-655-4147 or email us directly at email@example.com.
- Present two forms of valid identification to obtain your University ID Card (one form of photo identification is mandatory). Examples of valid identification would be:
|One from Column A||One from Column B|
|Valid photo driver’s license||Credit\debit card|
|Valid photo passport||Birth certificate|
|Valid photo military ID card||Health insurance card|
|Valid state photo ID card||Previous school ID card|
|Signed Social Security card|
Pictures on cell phones of identification will not be accepted. Actual documents must be presented. Door access privileges automatically update the next day after ID card processing. There is a $20.00 charge for replacement ID cards. Cash and Red Hawk Dollars are accepted for payment. Credit cards are not accepted for payment.
Helpful hints to submit a great photo:
- Find\take a great photo of yourself! (Color photo only).
- Crop from just above the top of your head to your shoulders. (Important – do not crop off any part of your head or the photo will be rejected!)
- Look straight ahead into the camera.
- Hats, sunglasses, emojis, hands, hair, making faces, or anything obstructing\touching your face is not permitted.
- You must be the only person in the photo.
- Use a flash to eliminate shadows on your face.
- Stand against a light colored wall for the background.
- Think of a driver’s license\passport photo but with a smile!
Please do not alter the surface or punch holes in the University ID card.