Faculty, staff and University affiliates will need an ID card for:
- Door access to select buildings and classrooms
- Memberships and admittance to the Recreation Center and gymnasium
- Library text and video check out
- Use of Meal Plans and Red Hawk Dollars accounts
- Kronos time clocks (select employees)
- Department photocopy machines
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, ID card photos must be submitted online through the eAccounts website.
In order to obtain your employee ID card, you will need to meet the following:
- Faculty, staff, and University affiliates are able to get their ID card processed 48 hours after their CWID # have been generated and paperwork fully processed through Human Resources. If you are unsure if your CWID has been added to the ID card system, please call 973-655-4147 or email us directly at email@example.com.
- Present two forms of valid identification to obtain your University ID Card (one form of photo identification is mandatory). Examples of valid identification would be:
|One from Column A||One from Column B|
|Valid photo driver’s license||Credit\debit card|
|Valid photo passport||Birth certificate|
|Valid photo military ID card||Health insurance card|
|Valid state photo ID card||Previous school ID card|
|Signed Social Security card|
Pictures on cell phones of identification will not be accepted. Actual documents must be presented. Door access privileges automatically update the next day after ID card processing. There is a $20 charge for replacement ID cards. Cash and Red Hawk Dollars are accepted for payment. Credit cards are not accepted for payment.
***Important – Please do not alter the surface or punch holes in the University ID card.*