During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, ID card photos must be submitted online through the eAccounts website.
Faculty, Staff and University Affiliates Need an ID Card
- Door access to select buildings and classrooms
- Memberships and admittance to the Recreation Center and gymnasium
- Library text and video check out
- Use of Meal Plans and Red Hawk Dollars accounts
- Kronos time clocks (select employees)
- Department photocopy machines
In order to obtain your employee ID card, you will need to meet the following:
- Faculty, staff, and University affiliates are able to get their ID card processed 48 hours after their CWID # have been generated and paperwork fully processed through Human Resources. If you are unsure if your CWID has been added to the ID card system, please call 973-655-4147 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Present two forms of valid identification to obtain your University ID Card (one form of photo identification is mandatory). Examples of valid identification would be:
|One from Column A||One from Column B|
|Valid photo driver’s license||Credit\debit card|
|Valid photo passport||Birth certificate|
|Valid photo military ID card||Health insurance card|
|Valid state photo ID card||Previous school ID card|
|Signed Social Security card|
Pictures on cell phones of identification will not be accepted. Actual documents must be presented. Door access privileges automatically update the next day after ID card processing. There is a $20.00 charge for replacement ID cards. Cash and Red Hawk Dollars are accepted for payment. Credit cards are not accepted for payment.
Please do not alter the surface or punch holes in the University ID card.