Students are required to obtain their University ID card at orientation if requesting a housing assignment or are potentially living on campus. Residence hall check-in process requires presenting your University ID card at the time of check-in. Follow the “Submit Your Photo” guidelines online to receive your University ID card at orientation and to be ready for Move-In Day.
There is no charge for the first ID card, all replacement cards following are subject to a $20.00 replacement fee.
Students will need an ID card for:
- Admittance into residence halls and rooms, select buildings and classrooms
- Use of Meal Plans, Flex Dollars, and Red Hawk Dollars accounts
- Memberships and admittance to the Recreation Center and gymnasium
- Use of campus computer labs and Surf-and-Print labs
- Admittance into athletic, social, and theater events
- Library text and video check out
In order to obtain your Student ID card, you will need to meet the following:
- Students must be registered for the current term 48 hours prior to processing an ID card.
- You must present two forms of valid identification to obtain your University ID Card (one form of photo identification is mandatory). Examples of valid identification would be:
- Valid photo driver’s license
- Passport or 1-20, J1 Visa for International classifications
- Military ID
- Credit card/debit card
- Birth certificate (original – no photocopies)
- Health insurance card (original – no photocopies)
***Important – Please do not alter the surface or punch holes in the University ID card.***