What does IRB 101 CANVAS course include?
(customizable once you have imported the content)
- IRB 101 part I ~23 minute lecture with slides
- IRB 101 part II ~28 minute lecture with slides
- IRB Introduction to the Application ~13 minute lecture with slides
- Five question quiz on the IRB process
- Resource material and links to the IRB site
I'm Interested! What steps do I take to try this out in my course?
1. Contact us to be added to the IRB 101 CANVAS training course
2. Preview the modules and quick comprehension quiz.
3. To export the modules, go to the IRB 101 course home page and click the button labeled Download the Course export file
4. Navigate to the Canvas course you would like to add these modules to
5. Click on Settings in the course menu, then click on Import Content into this Course
Need help with the import process? Contact us; call Hila Berger 973.655.7781 or contact the MSU helpdesk