This fall, Career Services will be adopting a new career services management system called Hire a Red Hawk; an easy-to-use job/internship search tool and career planning resource that is being used by thousands of top employers looking to hire college students just like YOU!
How Can I Access My Account?
An account has already been generated for you!
- Simply sign into your NEST account and click on the Career Services tab.
- From there you can access your Hire a Red Hawk account and learn more about Career Services at Montclair State.
How Can Hire a Red Hawk Help Me?
- Easily find and apply to jobs and internships that match your program of study and interests.
- Request a career counseling appointment with your designated Career Services Director.
- Build your resume with Resume Builder and submit it for critique.
- Sharpen your interview skills with Mock Interviews.
- RSVP to on-campus interviews, employer information sessions, career fairs and workshops.
- Stand out to your favorite employers through a customized student profile.
- Network with recruiters and hiring managers to learn about job/internship opportunities, company culture, campus visits, and much more!
What First Steps Must I Take?
In order to apply to jobs in the system, you must first submit your resume for one time approval by the Director of Career Services in your School/College. Learn how to build or upload your resume for review.
Contact the Center for Career Services at 973-655-5194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.