Montclair State University
Pollack Speaker Series: The Global Politics of Artificial Intelligence
October 6, 2022
Technologies such as artificial intelligence have led to significant advances in science and medicine, but have also facilitated new forms of repression, policing and war.
- Mona Sloane Sociologist, New York University and University of Tübingen, Germany
- Maurizio Tinnirello Visiting Lecturer in International Relations, Northumbria University, Amsterdam.
- Eugenio Garcia Tech Diplomat, Consulate General of Brazil in San Francisco, California
- Seth Baum Executive Director of the Global Catastrophic Risk Institute, Washington D.C.
- Alfredo Toro Carnevali Lecturer, Department of Political Science and Law, Montclair State University
Organized by: Departments of Political Science and Law, Linguistics, Computer Science, Sociology, and RIGGS, Montclair State University