The Political Science and Law Department will be servicing students on a virtual schedule. E-mail and zoom are the best form of communication at this time.
- General Questions email:
- Program Manager, Tia Hanks (or via zoom M-F 8:30AM to 4:30PM)
- Political Science major Deputy Chair, Dr. Antoinette Pole (email for an appointment)
- Jurisprudence, Pre-Law, or Law School, Dr. Ian Drake
- MA in Law and Governance and BA/MA program, Dr. Daniel Mengara (via zoom MW 1:15PM – 2:45PM or https://danielmengara.youcanbook.me)
- Additional questions, Chair, Dr. Tony Spanakos (zoom MW 11:30AM – 1PM)
- Advising and Fall Registration email your advisor (see NEST)
- Your course email your professor
- Department Programs
The Department of Political Science and Law is recognized both internationally and nationally for the quality of its programs and curriculum. We offer state of the art political and legal theory in the classroom and in real-time international courses and internships. Courses such as the U.S. State Department’s eDiplomacy program initiative with Turkey, South Korea, Great Britain and the United Kingdom are a few examples. There are internships and practicums in venues running the gamut from municipal, county and state opportunities to international NGOs and a variety of countries. Opportunities to study law with faculty who have multiple degrees in the humanities and social sciences as well as law degrees launch students in career trajectories toward the highest levels of government and the judiciary.