Our degrees prepare students for a variety of careers in the fields of Child Advocacy and Policy and Social Work.
Career Opportunities for Child Advocacy Graduates:
- Child welfare agencies.
- Child behavioral health services (case management organizations, youth case management programs, and mobile response and stabilization units).
- Prevention and community organizations.
- Court appointed special advocates (CASA).
- Education advocacy groups.
- Victim-witness offices/agencies.
- Disability advocacy groups.
- Domestic violence programs.
- Youth mentoring and development programs.
- Supervised visitation programs.
Career Opportunities for Master of Social Work Graduates:
- Mental health counselor.
- Family therapist.
- Case manager.
- Addictions counselor.
- Healthcare social worker.
- School social worker.
- Community organizer.
- Child and family advocate.