Image of a clinician talking with a parent and two children in a clinical setting.

Programs of Study

The Department of Social Work and Child Advocacy offers the following Programs of Study:

Undergraduate programs

Graduate programs


If you need a permit for a course, please complete the SWCA Permit Request Form. Permit requests will be addressed in the order received.