Join the Department of Social Work & Child Advocacy at Montclair State University for a half-day webinar on telehealth on Friday, March 19, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. We will address, research, practice, legislative reform, tools, and the training of students.
Session 1: 9:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Beyond Brick and Mortar: Research, Clinical, and Consumer Perspectives on Telemental Health
- Dr. Aubrey Dueweke, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston
- Ms. Meg Wallace, LISW-CP, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston
- Marianne Squire-Maszer, Consumer, National Alliance on Mental Illness
Session 2: 11:10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Legal Reforms and Legislative Advocacy
- Dr. Lucy Takagi, Clinical Specialist, Montclair State University; 2020 President New Jersey Psychological Association
- Ms. Lesley Dixon, Director of Field Education, Montclair State University
Session 3: 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Telehealth: Tools, Tips, & Training
- Deborah Mann, LCSW – Turn the Page, LLC
- Dr. Jesselly De La Cruz, MSU Field Instructor – Carepoint Health, Project Safe
- Janae Lane, 2nd Year MSU MSW Student
- Cara Harmon, MSW, LSW, MSU Field Instructor – Jewish Family Service and Children’s Center of Clifton-Passaic
- Natividad Padierna – 2nd Year MSW Student
Please contact Nathaniel Aker with questions or assistance with registration.
Continuing education credits for psychology and social work are pending.