Welcome to Career Services within the College for Education and Engaged Learning (CEEL)!
Whether you’re an incoming freshman or a graduate student, CEEL Career Services offers advising, resources, and programs that support your ongoing career development and professional success including:
- Career advising
- Resume and cover letter critiques
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Job search advice
- Online tools and resources
- Classroom presentations, panels, and more!
To schedule a career advising appointment, please log into Handshake:
- University Hall Suite 3132