The Montclair State Bucket List was designed to encourage you to get the most out of our great University. From attending Homecoming to eating at every dining location on campus, taking a picture with our mascot or studying abroad, the bucket list has something for everyone.
Complete The List!
Do you think you can check off everything on this list? Share your progress with us by using #MontclairStateBucketList in your posts!
- High-five or get a selfie with our President.
- Join a club or organization (check out Engage if you don’t know where to start!).
- Visit the Student Recreation Center and Drop In Center, at least once!
- Play on an intramural sports team.
- Take a picture with your mascot, Rocky the Red Hawk.
- Take a picture with the Red Hawk Statue.
- Take a picture with our pupscot, Pebbles!
- Take a picture with the NYC skyline in the background (behind the Center for Environmental and Life Sciences building or Stone Hall).
- Eat at every dining location on campus, especially the Red Hawk Diner (we are one of the only campuses in the country with our very own diner!).
- Celebrate Homecoming in the fall!
- Cheer on the Red Hawks at one of our home athletic games!
- Go ice skating at the Montclair State Ice Arena.
- Study abroad for a semester!
- Listen to the Montclair State radio station: WMSC 90.3 FM.
- Hang out or study on the amphitheater steps.
- Participate in World’s Fair in the spring!
- Play a sport, activity or game in the Student Center Quad.
- See a Red Bulls II game at Montclair State Soccer Park (on campus!).
- Attend your Commencement.
Share your photos with us @RedHawkLife!