The Montclair State Bucket List was designed to encourage you to get the most out of our great University. From attending Homecoming to eating at every dining location on campus, taking a picture with our mascot or studying abroad, the bucket list has something for everyone.
Complete The List!
Do you think you can check off everything on this list? Share your progress with us by using #MontclairStateBucketList in your posts! You can also view a couple of the items as videos on our YouTube playlist!
- High-five or get a selfie with our President, Dr. Susan A. Cole.
- Join a club or organization (check out HawkSync if you don’t know where to start!).
- Visit the Student Recreation Center and Drop In Center, at least once!
- Play on an intramural sports team.
- Take a picture with your mascot, Rocky the Red Hawk.
- Take a picture with the Red Hawk Statue.
- Take a picture with the NYC skyline in the background (behind the Center for Environmental and Life Sciences building or Stone Hall).
- Eat at every dining location on campus, especially the Red Hawk Diner (we are one of the only campuses in the country with our very own diner!).
- Celebrate Homecoming in the fall!
- Cheer on the Red Hawks at one of their home athletic games!
- Attend a Peak Performance show in the Kasser Theater (for free!).
- Attend Winter Ball or Spring Bash.
- Attend a guest speaker event on campus.
- Go ice skating at Floyd Hall Arena.
- Attend Montclair State’s Relay for Life in the spring semester.
- Study abroad for a semester!
- Listen to the Montclair State radio station: WMSC 90.3 FM.
- See a Broadway show with the Center for Student Involvement.
- Hang out or study on the Amphitheater steps.
- Make a 3D print for free at the campus’ MIX Lab.
- Participate in World’s Fair in the spring!
- Play a sport, activity or game in the Student Center Quad. Why not?!
- See a New Jersey Jackals game at Yogi Berra Stadium (on campus!).
- See a Red Bulls II game at Montclair State Soccer Park (on campus!).
- Attend your Commencement.
Share your photos with us on @RedHawkLife social media!