Business Analytics (Certificate) Online
Business Analytics is a way of making smart decisions using cutting-edge technology. It enables businesses to make effective decisions by drawing meaningful inferences from available data. Business Analytics helps to communicate insights and solutions in a visual, cogent manner.
The Feliciano School of Business is now offering a new Business Analytics Graduate Certificate that focuses on the development and enhancement of practical skills. Course instruction is organized around solving business cases using real-world datasets. All courses have a team project component to prepare the students for transition to the industry.
Along with the Business Analytics Certificate program, The Feliciano School of Business is now offering a new Business Analytics (MS) program. Please refer to our programs of study page for a comprehensive list of all of the graduate programs offered within the university.
We are seeking students with strong quantitative abilities and a desire to leverage analytical tools and technologies to uncover business solutions. Ideal applicants will hold an undergraduate degree in business, science, math or another technical field and have three years or more work experience.
The Office of Graduate Admissions requires the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible to apply for a graduate program. Applicants with non-U.S. degrees, please visit the application page for international students to review the U.S. degree equivalency information.
In order to make applying for graduate school as seamless as possible for you, we have
created an application checklist. This checklist can be a reference point for you during the
application process to ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the steps
needed to apply, as well as all corresponding supplemental materials for your specific
program of interest.
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions
- Submit Online Application: Please create your online account and submit your application by following the general application instructions and pay (or waive) the non-refundable $60 application fee. Once this step has been completed, the online portal will allow you to upload your supplemental materials.
The following is a list of the supplemental materials that will accompany your application for the Business Analytics (Certificate) program:
- Transcript: One from each college attended.
- Essays/Personal Statement: Please write an integrated essay providing a response to each of the following questions:
- What are your goals for graduate study and your future career?
- In what ways do your academic background and your professional experiences provide evidence of your potential for success in the program you selected and in your eventual career? Please give specific examples of relevant coursework and/or experience.
- Is there any further information we should consider in assessing your candidacy?
- Letters of Recommendation: 2
- Applicants with non-U.S. degrees, please visit the International Applicants page to review the US degree equivalency information.
The Business Analytics Certificate courses include: Strategic Information Systems, Introduction to Business Analytics, Data Analytics and Visualization, and Advanced Business Analytics.
If you have any general questions regarding the application process and requirements, please email or call us:
Office of Graduate Admissions
If you have specific inquiries regarding your program of interest, please contact the Business Analytics (Certificate) Program Coordinator:
*During the summer months, there will be a rotating department chair available to answer your inquiry. Find the updated summer chair for this program.*
Program Coordinator: Dr. Marina Johnson
Office: Feliciano School of Business