Aerial view of the Montclair State University Campus.

Other Immigration Categories

Information about H-1B Status and O-1 Status can be found on the Montclair State University website.

To inquire about employment in another immigration category (E-3, TN, or LPR), or for more information about the services that we offer, including how to initiate an immigration application, please contact Elizabeth Gill, Director of International Employment and Immigration, in the Office of University Counsel.