Soar to the SDGs
Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
A plan of action for people, planet and prosperity and to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom.
- We are determined to end poverty and hunger, in all their forms and dimensions, and to ensure that all human beings can fulfill their potential in dignity and equality and in a healthy environment.
- We are determined to protect the planet from degradation, including through sustainable consumption and production, sustainability managing its natural resources and taking urgent action on climate change, so that it can support the needs of the present and future generations.
- We are determined to ensure that all human beings can enjoy prosperous and fulfilling lives and that economic, social and technological progress occurs in harmony with nature.
- We are determined to foster peaceful, just and inclusive societies which are free from fear and violence. There can be no sustainable development without peace and no peace without sustainable development.
- We are determined to mobilize the means required to implement this Agenda through a revitalized Global Partnership for Sustainable Development, based on a spirit of strengthened global solidarity, focused in particular on the needs of the poorest and most vulnerable and with the participation of all countries, all stakeholders and all people.
Montclair State University is committed to the realization of the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Sustainable Development Goals.
Our team has mapped the work of the University’s Colleges and Schools to the SDGs. Please stay tuned!
Use the menu on the top right, or below, to get around the PSEG Institute for Sustainability Studies website and learn more about the Institute!