Tentative Dates June 1 – August 6, 2020
About the Program
The PSEG ISS Green Team Program is a unique paid internship opportunity running from June 1 – August 6. Students are given a chance to work as part of a transdisciplinary Green Team addressing sustainability problems posed by a corporation, local business, or government agency. All majors are desired, and many skills are needed.
As part of a Green Team, you could:
- Learn first-hand how businesses function.
- Become experienced in developing projects and creating deliverables.
- Understand and envision how sustainability intersects with your career trajectory.
- Establish a network for future internship and employment opportunities.
- Interact with local community members.
- Gain experience in applied science.
- Improve your communication and team-working skills.
- Gauge and improve company interactions with employees using surveys and marketing documents.
- Develop professional reports and presentations.
- Assess environmental impacts.
- Obtain eligibility for Leadership Certification.
For questions, please contact: