Montclair State University offers several options for training in research compliance. Topics include: proper citation of other work, plagiarism, research misconduct, intellectual property and copyright, falsification and warranted editing of data, conflict of interest, authorship on manuscripts, and mentor-mentee relationships
- Graduate Students Web-based Training
- This web-based course is self-paced and provides the full spectrum of responsible conduct of research policies and norms. Case studies highlight RCR issues specific to students. Upon completion of this course students will be provided with a certificate of completion. To access CITI, please follow these steps: go to www.citiprogram.org and register as a new user. Select Montclair State University in the Participating Institutions box. Follow additional instructions available CITI RCR Instructions.
- Additional Resources
- Montclair State University Research Misconduct Policy
- Types of Plagiarism in Research
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Research Integrity Library of Resources on RCR
- Responsible Literature Searching Web Module by Association of Health Science Libraries