Notice to MSU Research Community: OSP staff are working remotely in response to COVID-19. Essential OSP operations (e.g., submission of proposals and award set up) will continue. OSP staff are working regular hours, and can be reached by phone or email (preferred) during this period. For urgent matters, please contact the Director of OSP, Ted Russo, at email@example.com, or 973-655-3219.
Visit the Sponsored Programs COVID-19 Updates page for current news and guidance from federal funders, as well as related funding opportunities.
The mission of the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) is to encourage, facilitate and support Montclair State University faculty and staff in their pursuit of external funding for their research, education, training and other scholarly activities. OSP provides high-quality services to the University community with the goal of increasing externally sponsored funding for research and other programs while also protecting the University’s interests in assuring compliance with federal and state laws, rules and regulations.
- Office of Research Announces the Roll Out of Cayuse SP for Processing New Sponsored Project Proposals and Awards Beginning July 1, 2020Monday June 29, 2020
- Latest Edition of OSP's Newsletter Now AvailableFriday May 22, 2020
- National Science Foundation New Requirements and TrainingMonday May 18, 2020
- MSU Joins the Grants Resource CenterMonday April 27, 2020
- New Fringe Benefits Rate AgreementTuesday April 14, 2020
Tweets by OSP
The new issue of our newsletter, Windows of Opportunity, is now available! https://t.co/3a2AJgFGAU— MSU Office of Sponsored Programs (@ORSP_MSU) date here
https://t.co/ZBo08F0fid— MSU Office of Sponsored Programs (@ORSP_MSU) date here
Congratulations to all MSU awardees! #MSUGrant https://t.co/EsAQtvC3pL— MSU Office of Sponsored Programs (@ORSP_MSU) date here
https://t.co/aPTxOSQ0Oe— MSU Office of Sponsored Programs (@ORSP_MSU) date here
Congratulations to Dr. Rotella! #MSUGrant https://t.co/IptdJuDPon— MSU Office of Sponsored Programs (@ORSP_MSU) date here