The mission of the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) is to encourage, facilitate and support Montclair State University faculty and staff in their pursuit of external funding for their research, education, training and other scholarly activities. OSP provides high-quality services to the University community with the goal of increasing externally sponsored funding for research and other programs while also protecting the University’s interests in assuring compliance with federal and state laws, rules and regulations.
Visit the Sponsored Programs COVID-19 Updates page for current news and guidance from federal funders, as well as related funding opportunities.
OSP is located on the fourth floor of The School of Nursing and The Graduate School, Room 415
firstname.lastname@example.org • 973-655-4128OSP Quick Start Guide
Start a Proposal in Cayuse SP
Find Funding in Pivot
- NSF's Research.gov UpdateTuesday March 29, 2022
- Time and Effort Map Now AvailableTuesday December 14, 2021
- Summer 2021 Edition of OSP’s Newsletter Now AvailableWednesday July 28, 2021
- Office of Research Announces the Roll Out of Cayuse SP for Processing New Sponsored Project Proposals and Awards Beginning July 1, 2020Monday June 29, 2020
- Latest Edition of OSP's Newsletter Now AvailableFriday May 22, 2020