Once you have your University NetID/password set, you can log into MyHealth Portal. Accepted students are given access to the MyHealth Portal as follows:
- Undergraduate Students – upon payment of the Admissions deposit.
- Graduate Students – after the student has registered for their class(es).
Please Note: If you are not an enrolled Montclair State University student and do not have a University NetID/password, contact your program about submission process.
How to Use the MyHealth Portal
- Sign in to the My Health portal (must have your NETID).
- Complete immunization form.
- Attach an image of the form you used to complete the immunization form so that we can verify the dates.
- Submit the completed form.
Using the MyHealth Portal
MyHealth Portal is designed to help you manage your own health care through the Student Health Center quickly and easily. Learn how to use the MyHealth Portal:
With MyHealth Portal You Can:
- Complete required medical forms online prior to a scheduled appointment with the Student Health Center (SHC).
- Submit a copy of your health insurance card.
- The Student Health Center can send secure messages to better manage your healthcare needs.