This site is intended to provide the latest news, information, and resources for the Montclair State community on coronavirus and COVID-19. As the situation evolves, the University is regularly monitoring recommendations from the CDC and the State of New Jersey and will be continually adjusting our plans and our responses. Because this is a rapidly changing situation, we suggest checking back frequently for the updates.
For the most up-to-date health information, we also recommend these resources:
- Montclair State’s Coronavirus Prevention and Response Plan
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- NJ Department of Health (NJDOH)
- NJ Secretary of Higher Education Office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students may also email email@example.com or call The University Health Center at 973-655-3459.
- Faculty/Staff may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Occupational Health at 973-655-5014.
[Last Updated: Saturday, March 21]