Reopening Fall 2020
We have created a detailed plan to support our reopening goals:
- To provide our students with a rigorous and meaningful education and the opportunity to make good progress toward earning their degrees.
- To continue the important research and scholarly work of the University.
- To be sensitive to the health and safety of every member of the campus community.
- General questions related to coronavirus: email@example.com
- Fall Reopening questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students may also email health-related questions to email@example.com or call The University Health Center at 973-655-3459.
Last Modified: Thursday, September 3, 2020 11:57 am