Who Should Get Tested for COVID-19
- You are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (whether you are vaccinated or not).
- You were exposed to COVID-19.
- If you have been advised by a health care professional to be tested.
- You are not fully vaccinated or you have an approved exemption. These students will be required to test twice weekly. See Testing Procedures for more information.
- You are required to test based on recent travel. See more information on University Related Travel.
- If you are required by your academic or athletic program.
What to Do If You’re Sick or Need to Quarantine
Get Tested and Report Your Symptoms on Hawk Check.