- Step One: Print out the Immunization Forms from the Immunizations web page. Take them to your health care provider for completion and signature.
- Step Two: Access the My Health portal. Please Note: You must know your Campus Wide ID Number (CWID) and establish a University NetID by visiting the NetID web page prior to registration in the My Health portal.
- Step Three: As a first-time user of the My Health portal, please select the “Register Here” link and enter the information requested. An automated email will be sent to your Montclair State University email account within a few minutes containing your temporary password.
Please do not use your personal email when registering. If you are denied registration initially, you are not yet in our database. Please allow 48-72 hours and try again. If the problem persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step Four: Return to the login page and enter your CWID and temporary password. You will have an opportunity to change your password once you have logged into the portal.
- Step Five: Once logged in, navigated to the “My Forms” link located on the top menu bar. Double-click the “Immunization History” tab. Enter your immunization information in the form and select Submit. Complete the meningitis survey form and again select Submit. Complete the Consent for Minors if you will be less than 18 years of age at the time of entry to the University and select Submit.
- Step Six: Confirm that your name and CWID are on your completed Immunization Forms. Scan these documents and upload them to the web portal using the Document Upload tab in the top menu bar. You may use a traditional scanner or you may use a scanning app on your smartphone.
We are unable to accept a “picture”. Please do not mail your completed Immunization Forms, Consent for Minors forms or meningitis form. We only need the electronic version you have submitted through the web portal.
A hold will be placed on your registration account until all immunization requirements have been met. Please review your records carefully to assure you are in full compliance prior to submission of records. Records must be submitted one month prior to incoming student orientations or residential move-in day. Paper copies are no longer accepted. Registration holds will not be removed until immunization form and uploaded scans have been validated. This could take up to 14 business days so early submission is encouraged.
Keep a copy of your immunization information for your records. The University Health Center will contact you if you are not in compliance. You do not need to submit records every year. Do not submit duplicate copies of your records unless you have been requested to do so by our office.