My Health Portal
All immunization documentation is submitted through the My Health Portal. You must first register with the portal in order to submit documentation (instructions below). Accepted students are given access to the My Health Portal as follows:
- Undergraduate Students – upon payment of the Admissions deposit.
- Graduate Students – after the student has registered for their class(es).
Steps for Submission
- Obtain documentation of your immunization history from either your pediatrician, general practitioner, prior school or military service. Immunization Requirements.
- Using your University NetID (established here: NetID web page) and your CWID number (available on your acceptance letter), register with the My Health Portal. Use your Montclair State email address when registering in the portal. You will be issued a temporary password to complete the registration process. Any problems: email email@example.com.
- Once logged into the portal, select “My Forms” from the top menu bar. Complete the Immunization History, Health History, and Meningitis Survey forms, remembering to choose “Submit” after each form. NOTE: Complete the Consent for Minors form only if you will be under 17 at time of enrollment.
- Scan and upload your immunization documentation (from Step 1) using either the Document Upload tab on the top menu bar or a separate scanner. Recommended scanning app for use via smartphones is OfficeLens. Scanned documentation is required to verify and/or correct the dates entered on the forms. Uploaded pictures are NOT accepted.
Your submission process is complete when:
- The portal forms have been completed and submitted and
- Your immunization documentation has been uploaded into the portal
Your records will be queued for review by the Immunization Coordinator. This review for compliance takes 3 business days (except during high-volume times).
Students who prefer to personally come to the Health Center with documentation can request a review of their documents. Please plan to wait for this review to be completed during high volume periods.