Tobacco Cessation Resources
Through funding from the New Jersey Department of Health, New Jersey residents now have access to 11 Quit Centers throughout the state. These quit centers provide residents of New Jersey with the resources to stop or reduce their tobacco use, including free smoking cessation services and nicotine replacement patches. Provided below is the contact information for local NJ Quit Centers near Montclair State University.
Hackensack Meridian Community Smoking Cessation Treatment Center (CSCTC)
- Passaic County & Hudson County
RWJBH IFPR Quit Center
- Essex, Union, Middlesex, Mercer, Monmouth & Ocean Counties
Quit Telephone Line
NJ Quitline is a free multilingual telephone-counseling service for smokers who are ready to quit. Live counselors are available Monday- Friday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Services are confidential and are at the convenience for the individual in need.
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- National Sleep Foundation
- Sleep and Stress Relief
- Sleep and Your Immune System: What You Need to Know
- Sleep Deprivation in College Students: How to Cope
- Is There a Link Between Insomnia and Depression?
- How College Students Can Prioritize Mental Health During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- How Much Sleep Do College Students Need?
- Additional Sleep Resources