POLICE – FIRE – EMS
- DIAL 973-655-5222 or Ext. 5222 from on-campus extensions
- CONFIDENTIAL TIPS LINE: Ext. 8477 from on-campus extensions
- CONFIDENTIAL TEXT LINE: Text “E-TIPS” then a space and your message to 67283 from your cellular phone.
- View: RAVE Mobile App and Safety Connections
- View procedures and best practices in case of emergencies and situations that can happen on campus.
- Department Fax: 973-655-5128
Non-emergency email and safety concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meredith Martin
- Compliance Manager
The Montclair State University Police Department does not accept applications for police employment. For questions related to department employment contact Montclair State University Division of Human Resources.
- Certified Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- University Health Center
Emergency call boxes are located throughout the campus and are easily recognized by the BLUE LIGHT above the phone. These emergency phones connect you directly to the University Police Department.
Compliments or Complaints
If you have any concerns over the actions of any member of the Montclair State University Police Department, we welcome your correspondence. Members of the community may email us at email@example.com. This email is monitored solely by a command staff officer with the authority to address internal affairs issues and to ensure officers receive notices of commendation as well. Alternately if you would like to make an anonymous compliment or complaint, you are encouraged to contact us through our main line of 973-655-5222 or our confidential TIPS line of 8477 from any extension on campus. Community members should feel confident that their concern will be taken seriously, will be investigated and will be resolved.