The Department of Psychology offers three master's degree programs with concentration options as well as a certification program in school psychology:
- Combined Bachelor and Master of Arts in General Psychology
- Master of Arts in General Psychology
- Master of Arts in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology (must declare a concentration)
- School Psychology Certification
Please note: Only matriculated students may take Psychology graduate classes. Non-degree or Pre-Admit students are not eligible to register for classes.