The department prides itself on mentoring students and having them actively engaged in research endeavors and ongoing studies.
Please become acquainted with our faculty and their areas of interest. To contact one of the faculty members, please visit our Faculty page. To look at some of the laboratories in our department, please visit our Laboratories page.
- Dr. Debra Zellner is president of the Eastern Psychological Association.
- Dr. Milton Fuentes was elected as president of the National Latino/a Psychological Association.
- Dr. Valerie Sessa is membership chair-elect for Management Education and Development division of Academy of Management.
- Dr. Debra Zellner was elected to be a fellow in the Eastern Psychological Association.
- Poole, D.A., & Dickinson, J.J. (in press). Evidence supporting restrictions on uses of body diagrams in forensic interviews. Child Abuse & Neglect.
- Lakusta, L. & Landau, L. (2012). Language and memory for motion events: Origins of the asymmetry between goal and source paths. Cognitive Science, 36(3), 517-544. DOI: 10.1111/j.1551-6709.2011.01220.x.
- Pardo, J. S. (in press). Reflections on phonetic convergence: Speech perception does not mirror speech production. Language & Linguistics Compass, XX, xxx-xxx.
- Pardo, J. S., Gibbons, R., Suppes, A. S., & Krauss, R. M. (2012). Phonetic convergence in college roommates. Journal of Phonetics, 40, 190-197.
- Propper, R.E., Pierce, J., Geisler, M.W., Christman, S.D., & Bellorado, N. (In Press). Asymmetry in Resting Alpha Activity: Effects of Handedness. Open Journal of Medical Psychology.
- Propper, R.E., Brunyé, T.T., Christman, D., & Januszewski, A. (2012). Look over there! Sustained unilateral gaze increases geographical memory for the 50 United States, Brain and Cognition, 78, 59-62.
- Parker, S., Moore, J.M., Bahraini, S., Gunthert, K., & Zellner, D.A. (2012). Effects of expectations on loudness and loudness difference.
Attention Perception & Psychophysics, 74, 1334-1342. doi: 10.3758/s13414-012-0326-8