Montclair State University | Online has a full range of student services to support you as you pursue your degree and career goals. As a student in one of our online degree programs, you will have access to the following services:
- WESS (Student Log In)
Register for classes, review your financial aid, and personal information; view your schedule, grades, and account information, and make online payments.
- Academic Counseling
Receive individualized academic advising from your Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Tier II Technical Support
- Online Library Access
- Career Services & Advisement
- Tutoring - Center for Writing Excellence
What to expect as you move towards attaining your degree:
- 3 terms per year (Fall, Spring, and Summer)
- 2 sessions per term
- 1 course per session
- 7 1/2 week courses
- Blending of theory and practice
- Interaction between your peers and faculty
- Student support services including online access to library resources, technical support, and career advisement.