Montclair State University Students
Summer Sessions registration begins March 6, 2017 based on the following priority dates:
- Monday, March 6, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Seniors and Graduate Students
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Juniors, Non-Degree Graduate Students, and Visiting Students
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Sophomores
- Thursday, March 9, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Freshmen
- Friday, March 10, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m. Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver, NJ State DOL (Department of Labor) Training Program students , all other students
Montclair State University undergraduate students (who are not on the May Graduation List) and graduate students who are enrolled for the spring semester, and are in good academic standing, are eligible to register for Summer Sessions. Undergraduate students who are on the May Graduation List must be accepted for graduate study to become eligible to register for summer courses.
The following Montclair State University students must contact the Office of the Registrar to determine eligibility to register for Winter Session or Summer Sessions:
- Undergraduate and graduate students who are not enrolled for the spring semester for summer sessions or fall semester for winter session;
- Newly admitted part-time undergraduate students;
- Newly admitted graduate students;
- All newly admitted transfer and readmitted students.