Montclair State University Students
Summer Sessions registration begins March 2, 2015 based on the following priority dates:
- Monday, March 2, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Seniors, 2nd Baccalaureates, and Matriculated Graduate Students
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Juniors, Non-Degree Graduate Students, and Visiting Students
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Sophomores
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Freshmen
- Friday, March 6, 2015 beginning at 9:00 a.m. Older Adult Tuition Waiver Program Students, Unemployed Job Training Program Students, all other
Montclair State University undergraduate students (who are not on the May Graduation List) and graduate students who are enrolled for the spring semester, and are in good academic standing, are eligible to register for Summer Sessions. Undergraduate students who are on the May Graduation List must be accepted for graduate study to become eligible to register for summer courses.
The following Montclair State University students must contact the Office of the Registrar to determine eligibility to register for Winter Session or Summer Sessions:
- Undergraduate and graduate students who are not enrolled for the spring semester for summer sessions or fall semester for winter session;
- Newly admitted part-time undergraduate students;
- Newly admitted graduate students;
- All newly admitted transfer and readmitted students.