Photo of student walking along campus in front of flowering tree.

Request a Schedule Change

Important: This section of the website is for Montclair State University Faculty and Administration only

Summer course schedule changes must be requested through CLSS and approved by Summer and Winter Sessions.

Students who wish to request a schedule change should download and complete the appropriate Office of the Registrar forms on the Red Hawk Central Forms page.