Did you know? Students save BIG on summer tuition and fees for undergraduate classes when compared to fall and spring tuition and fee rates. Receive up to a 12% discount on tuition during summer – check out your cost savings today!
- Summer Tuition and Fees
- Payment Deadlines and Important Notes
- Summer invoices are emailed twice a month, on the 1st and 15th, to your Montclair State University email address. The invoice is an attachment to the message.
- All students must have an activated email address.
- Statements will be posted and available for viewing on the Student Account Summary via NEST.
- Students are responsible for reviewing their bill and payment due dates.
- Any adjustments to your schedule (e.g. adding or dropping courses) may affect your bill.
- Financial Aid may change based on your enrollment status.
- Bills are issued on a semester basis (fall, winter, spring and summer).
- All students are responsible to adhere to all University deadlines.
- Payment Options
There is no convenience fee for e-check payments. A non-refundable convenience fee is charged for credit card payments.