Welcome to Montclair State University Summer Sessions. We provide undergraduate and graduate course offerings during the months of May, June, July and August. The benefits of registering for Summer Sessions include:
- Choose from over 800 course sections available in face-to-face, hybrid or online course formats.
- Accelerate your degree program, or catch up on degree credits.
- Focus on a single challenging course, or lighten your fall and spring course loads.
- Explore areas not covered by an existing course within our Special Topics Courses.
Allow us to take you one step closer to your degree. Registration begins Monday, February 25 at 9 a.m.
Who can attend Summer Sessions
- Montclair State University students
- Visiting students from other colleges and universities
- High-achieving high school students
Our Unique Location
Montclair State’s unique location provides easy access to all that New York City and New Jersey have to offer in the summer. The campus is served by two train stations and an on-campus bus stop that makes it easy to enroll in classes and still take trips within the tristate region. Take advantage of what Montclair Township and the surrounding communities have to offer, from boutiques and eateries to the Willowbrook Mall and direct bus and train service to New York City within 30 minutes.
Questions or concerns? We’re always happy to help!