Welcome to Montclair State University Summer Sessions. We provide undergraduate and graduate course offerings during the months of May, June, July and August. Courses are open to current Montclair State University students, visiting students, and high school students. The benefits of registering for Summer Sessions include:
- Discounted tuition and fees – Undergraduates receive a 12% tuition discount, and out-of-state students pay the in-state rate. Learn More about Your Cost Savings! Financial aid is also available to those who qualify: Visit Financial Aid website for details.
- Flexible schedule options – With a variety of online courses, you can take a summer course without having to commute to campus. You can plan study time on your schedule.
- Shorter sessions – Many of the courses offered this summer can be completed in as few as three to four weeks. This gives you plenty of time to still enjoy a break before the fall semester begins. View the Course Schedule.
- Concentrate on a challenging course – Complete a difficult or demanding course without the distraction of taking multiple courses at the same time. Instead of juggling homework and exams for four to five classes, you can focus on just one course at a time.
- Get one step closer to your degree – You can use this summer to satisfy a prerequisite for an upcoming semester or complete a GenEd requirement.
Sign up for more information!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 973-655-7851