University Health Center (UHC)
The University Health Center (UHC) offers a variety of healthcare services for Montclair State University. Our primary role is to provide comprehensive healthcare for students and health related information to the University community. (Mission Statement)
- Sick Visit (Diagnosis of illness and injuries at the Health Center, including Laboratory Services)
- Gynecological Care
- Contraception (Emergency, Prescriptions and Counseling)
- STI and HIV Screening
- Men's, Women's and LGBT Health Screenings and Consults
- Sports and Employment Physicals
- Medical advisement for travelling abroad
- Sexual Assault Services (available 24/7)
Public Health and Sexual Assualt Response Team
In addition, UHC coordinates and responds to campus public health emergencies and provides medical advisement for University emergency preparedness planning. UHC is also the home of the Montclair State University Sexual Assault Response Team, a nationally recognized, comprehensive service for victims of sexual assault.
Ask A Nurse
Best wishes for a healthy, safe, productive and successful experience at Montclair State!