The Center for Writing Excellence will remain “open” during Winter Storm Stella with online appointments that you can schedule and join from any computer!
If you had an online appointment scheduled for Tuesday from 10am-8pm or Wednesday from 10-11:30am, your consultant will still be there to work with you.
Our regular schedule with face-to-face, online, and drop-in appointments will resume on Wednesday, March 15 at 2:30pm. Our MLA workshop is currently scheduled for Wednesday at 2:30pm and Thursday at 3:30pm in Bohn 494.
Register or log in to your online appointment here: montclair.mywconline.com.
DIRECTIONS FOR ONLINE APPOINTMENTS:
1) Log in to your account the same way you scheduled your appointment: montclair.mywconline.com.
2) Click on your appointment on the scheduled time and date. (Make sure to allow pop-ups for this website!)
3) In the middle of the appointment box you will see START OR JOIN ONLINE CONSULTATION in red letters. Click that link.
4) The online session screen will open. If you have not already attached your piece of writing to your appointment box, you can now upload it or copy & paste into the center of your screen.
5) In the lower right corner is the chat box; type your questions and comments there. You will see your chat dialogue with your consultant on the right side directly above the chat box.
If you have any problems or questions about logging in for your online appointment, call the CWE for immediate assistance: 973-632-4273.
For more information about the CWE, visit our website: www.montclair.edu/cwe.