Graduate students working on dissertations or theses can schedule appointments by selecting the Graduate School–Spring 21 calendar at https://montclair.mywconline.com/. If you have any questions, call the phone number highlighted in blue on the https://montclair.mywconline.com login page or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIRECTIONS FOR ONLINE APPOINTMENTS
1) Go to https://montclair.mywconline.com and select the Graduate School–Spring 21 schedule underneath your log-in information.
2) Click on your appointment on the scheduled time and date. (Make sure to allow pop-ups for this website!)
3) In the middle of the appointment box you will see START OR JOIN ONLINE CONSULTATION in red letters. Click that link.
4) The online session screen will open. If you have not already attached your piece of writing to your appointment box, you can now upload it copy & paste into the center of your screen.
5) In the lower right corner is the chat box; type your questions and comments there. You will see your chat dialogue with your consultant on the right side directly above the chat box.
–If you have chosen the Zoom option, your consultant will send you the Zoom link in the chat.
FROM THE MONTCLAIR STATE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL