In case of psychiatric emergency during non-business hours, please contact your nearest emergency room or call University Police at 973-655-5222.
During business hours, call CAPS directly at 973-655-5211.
- Please view CAPS Contact Us page for hours of operation.
- Read bios for all CAPS Staff Members.
- Learn about CAPS Services.
- View the Emergency Website for more information on University Police and University Policies.
- Resources available 24/7:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 (For hearing & speech impaired with TTY equipment: 1-800-799-4TTY (4889))
- NJ Hopeline
- Veterans Crisis Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text START to 741-741
- Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386
- 2nd Floor: 1-888-222-2228
- Your Life Your Voice (Boys Town Hotline): 1-800-448-3000
- Samaritans Hotline: 212-673-3000