In case of psychiatric emergency during non-business hours, please contact your nearest emergency room or call University Police at 973-655-5222 if on campus. After business hours, you may also call the CAPS front desk at 973-655-5211 and select option “2” to be immediately connected to a licensed mental health clinician.
- View the Emergency Website for more information on University Police and University Policies. Resources available 24/7.
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Call, chat or text 988 if you or a loved one are in a suicidal or mental health-related crisis.
- NJ Hopeline
- Crisis Text Line: Text START to 741-741
- Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386
- 2nd Floor: 1-888-222-2228
- Your Life Your Voice (Boys Town Hotline): 1-800-448-3000