Our new dining services, beginning the summer of 2023, will be Gourmet Dining! Some of the highlights of our new campus dining experience will include:
- Global Street Food Stations
- Locally and Sustainably Sources Food
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Allergen-Sensitive Options
- At least one 24/7 Dining Venue
- Partnerships with Local Food Vendors On-Campus Service
- On-Campus Delivery Service
- Residence Party Packages
and so much more!
Go to our What’s Open page to view which dining venues are open right now!
Campus Dining Venues
- Residential Dining Halls: Are where you an enjoy on a single meal plan swipe, all you care to eat! Our two residential dining venues are located in Machuga Hall (Sam’s Place) and Freeman Hall.
- Retail Spots: We offer a wide variety of retail venues on campus from our Student Center Food Court to Cafe Diem in Sprague Library to our very own on-campus diner! Our venues offer made-to order meals, as well as grab-and-go snacks. Whether you are looking to sit and visit with friends to share a good meal or pick up a health snack in between classes, our retail venues are ready to serve!
- Vending: We have more than 100 vending machines throughout campus and the residence halls, where you can use your Red Hawk Dollars or Flex Dollar, as well as cash and credit cards!
- Convenience Store: Our C-Stores provide a variety of food, drink and pre-packaged snacks and meals, plus personal care items.
Click on an image below to enlarge photo.
Some of our venues include:
- Red Hawk Diner
- Panda Express
- Wild Blue Sushi
- Halal Shack
- Amazon Go
Learn more about all the on-campus dining venues and where they are located.
Our catering options are huge! There is something for everyone! From formal to relaxed dining, our catering options are designed to meet culinary and budget needs. Our three-tier system includes the Presidential, Standard and Budget service levels. Catering packages from some of our retail venues are also available.